Application and Reimbursement Processes
- Grants will be committed and funded on a first-come, first-served basis based on availability of funds.
- Applicants will be notified in writing of acceptance or denial of projects
- The final grant award amount will be determined by the following members of City Hall:
- Mayor, Joe Schember
- Chief of Staff, Renee Lamis
- Director of Economic and Community Development, Chris Groner
- Business Development Officer, Brett Wiler
- City Council Liaison to Department of Economic & Community Development
- If the applicant accepts the award, a representative from the City of Erie will contact the owner to explain next steps in the process (contract agreement / invoicing / etc.)
*The City reserves the right to deny approval of any application for reasons including, but not limited to, potential duplication of other available business assistance programs, competitiveness of applications received, modifications to grant criteria, etc.